"As the wheel turns"

As the wheel turns Special Report: American auto manufacturers are losing their grip on the title of the world's automotive powerhouse, costing workers thousands of jobs ? including 1,100 in Baltimore. at

Mike

The beginning of the end for the United states empire.

Car business is dying. Steel industry is dying if not dead consumers electronics business is dead And debt at an all time high...

Even the Canadian money is catching up. Europe is stronger and stronger. Japan beat us most of the time Watch for China,Korea, Pakistan and India, they are not a bunch of morons either.

Despite their army the US lost most of their wars. Despite their money the US are loosing the economic war.

WAKE UP GUYS...STOP ASKING AND START WORKING

Reply to
Rick
Reply to
James C. Reeves

Like they say buy American, YOUR job depends on it. Americans should be as smart as the Japanese in that regard. They buy from their own corporations first. The Japanese only buy imports when a similar product is not available from a Japanese corporation, regardless of price. Actually Japans economy is in shambles and has been for nearly ten years, the prime interest rate is ZERO. If not for their sales to the US and their investmenst in the US, most Japanese corpertions would be bankrupt. The US is still by far the worlds larger producer and the worlds largest market. No other country comes close. If the US cut in half, just half of all the things we import, half of the world would starve. They have no market in their own conrtries for the things they produce or for their raw materials. The unemployment rate in the US is the lowest of ANY other industrialized country in the world, by at least one half. Americans have the highest standard of living in the world and the US produces the majority of the worlds food. Our biggest problem for our manufactures and our citizens is the government still takes too much out of the economy. The average US corporation and the Average US citizen pay way too much of what they earn to the government, to be redistributed to the non producers in our own country and throughout the world.

mike

Rick wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt