As World marks Tiananmen Protest Anniversary It's Time to Improve Coverage of Human Rights in China

Page 2 of 3

I would hardly consider a survey of 100 people to be very useful. But, I guess if it supports your conspiracy theory, then it's valid, right?

Fox news is complete bullshit, and that has been proven time and again.

I think not. Unlike you, I deal with the facts. So, tell me. What do those people do? Companies are laying people off, closing down, and just not hiring. You complain about not being able to feed yourself, what do you expect the GM workers to do? You have such a hard on for the CAW/UAW, that it boggles my mind. The CAW/UAW didn't design the products, they had no say in it. They just assembled what they were told too, plain and simple. If you are given shit to work with, that's not your fault. Oh, and because you snipped it, I am going to repost part of my last post:
"Let's go with your fantasy world, and say GM was totally shut down, as well as Chrysler. What do we do with the hundred's of thousands of jobs that were lost? What do those people do? And, like I have said many times, Ford, and even Toyota (who, by the way, are begging for cash from the Japanese government, and are loosing money too) say they would be bad off if GM were to go completely under. What happens if all auto manufacturing goes to China, or another country completely? Sure, we will have cars available to purchase, but no one will make enough money to actually buy them. One by one our industries go over seas, and idiots like you clap your hands, and scream in joy. It's a good thing you have no kids. But some of us have to worry about our children's future, and not just ourselves, like you do. You say the CAW/UAW are selfish, and greedy. I say you are no better. You think about one person, and one person only. Yourself. That won't get you far in life."
Why can't you answer any of my questions? I think you see people having problems, and the only thing you think about is yourself.

Like I said, you must be blind, dumb and plenty stupid:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/federal_bailout/only_28_support_federal_bailout_plan
(And so you don't get grade 2 math wrong, 100-28% => 72%.
http://www.fiscalaccountability.org/index.php?content=bw-pll-gm
Nice t-shirt....
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/rasmussen-poll-17-percent-of-americans-support-gm-boycot /
I boycot GM, GMAC, Chrysler, CAW and UAW....
_ /'_/) ,/_ / / / /'_'/' '/'__'7, /'/ / / /" /_\ ('( ' /' ') \ / '' _.7' \ ( \ \ GM, Chrysler-Cerberus, CAW-UAW, get your selfish greedy hands out of our pockets! We don't steal from you! Why do you steal from us?
I would rather be a paid up Conservative nut job than a Liberal with no nuts, no job in debt.
Canuck57 wrote

Minimum wage earning broom pushers like you can't afford to purchase automobiles. Just once it would be gratifying to see you demonstrate a knowledge of the facts or at least a smidgin of insight about what capitalism is really about. But that's way to much to be expected from an uneducated redneck boor.

It has NOTHING to do with the amount of taxation of our corporations...the problem is GREED...and lack of government import controls. ===========No, the problem is GREED and CORRUPTION.
GM gets anotehr $15B.... tell me it went to wages? Just try to do the math.... I say bullshit. It is an oragized crime activity going on and the taxpayer is footing the bill.

You are obviously free to purchase whatever you wish, from wherever you wish, but what happens if your job goes to another country? What happens when all well paying jobs go to other countries? Sure, right now you may love the fact that you can get a pair of Chinese made jeans for $5, but if you have no income, that low price means nothing.

But it is ok to take weath from our pockets for Government Motors, USSR? No product other than bullshit is supplied, just a wealth grab from people accross the country from coast to coast an beyond. Just for a GM ego trip?
And the corruption, the $65B where did it all go? I mean all, how much slipped into the wrong hands. Governmetn claims not even to know where this cash went. And you know it didn't go to wages.
Can you not see the hypocracy in your argument?
It is in reality about tax enslavement of the people. It is now acceptable for our politicians to line buddies pockets without any benefit to the majority of the constituancy. We are tax now slaves to corrupt corporations and statism.
There are wise reasoning why church, state and business were seperate entities.

Give me a break. GM produces some of the best automobiles in the world. And have you checked out the numbers for May 2009 sales? GM's sales actually decreased less then Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. You're claim that people won't buy from a bankrupt company, or from a company receiving government loans, appears to be null and void. Tell me, if GM were to have an incredible comeback, and pay back every cent they borrowed, what would you say about that? Something tells me you would twist it into another one of your conspiracy theory's.

Where has the few trillion given to the banks (no questions asked) gone? Why don't you care about that?

There is none. I deal with facts, and I don't distort them. You take any information you can get your hands on, and rearrange it to meet your little conspiracy.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. If you don't like Canada, you are more then welcome to leave.

I can't begin to tell you how your jealously of Union workers amuses me. I honestly think you applied for a job at a Union plant, and were denied, hence your hatred. As for your shopping practices, I assume you shop at Wal Mart, purchasing imported Chinese goods, helping no one but yourself. But, I would expect nothing less from you. Good thing you have no wife or children, or you would have to teach them how to speak Chinese, for when they dominate the world.

Little do you know.
But the selfish stupid bastards want and support non-union often paid much less workers across the nation to pay for their greed and "entitlement" while they back the biggest corruption scandle in the history of mankind.
That is treading on others for your greed. A lack of respect for others. Unions are willing brown boys for the corrupt.

You still can't seem to answer my question. Why do you have such a hard on for the CAW/UAW, when the banks have received trillions, compared to GM's $50 billion? Something is going on here, and you are too gutless to admit it.
You do not expect a rational answer to a question from our kooky friend Canuck, did you LOL

They are brown boys supporting the GM corruption.
How simple is that above? The third time I have answered your fried mind. Go lick another toad.

That's bullshit and you know it. The Union workers are just doing there jobs. Perhaps you can go out and seek employment, and maybe you wouldn't have so much time to spew bullshit on newsgroups. As for your reason for the hard on over the CAW/UAW, that's bullshit too. There is much more going on in your pathetic life then you are admitting too.

What? what about America if you're talking fascism?
Besides what China does is none of our business. Do we go poking our noses into you affairs

Are you trying to say (with a straight face, none the less) that the US government doesn't 'poke its noses' into other countries affairs? You are an even bigger idiot then I previously thought.

Where did I say that? Quote please.
(I've LONG said the US would be wise to mind it's own business. Much like the founding fathers of their constitution. And that goes for us too. Another soldier gone today. 119. What a waste).

You said "Besides what China does is none of our business. Do we go poking our noses into you affairs", which to me, indicated that you don't believe the US get's into other countries affairs.

I agree totally. Are you anywhere near the "Highway of Heroes" in Ontario? If you are, you should go out and see the support people are giving the families of the Soldiers killed. Most of the people I have spoken with are totally 100% against the war, but they come to the bridges to show there support for the fallen Solider, and there families. It is truly a beautiful (yet, obviously very sad) sight.

They do constantly. I never said that was a good thing. I'm opposed to that.

No where near it. I want nothing to do with Ontario. And why go there now? Not helping a dead soldier. I suppose it might make a bereaved family feel better but it doesn't do much to change the minds of the handful of politicans who are in control of decisions.

Good for you.

What has Ontario done to you to make you want nothing to do with it? Is it because it's the best Province?

You stupid arrogant moron. It has nothing to do with the politicians. The troops are only following orders, and the least we can do is show appreciation. And when a fallen troop comes home, and the families see hundreds of people standing, watching, and saluting, they too feel better, and they know that even though most people don't agree with the war, we still support our troops. You sound like a clueless halfwit who doesn't know a damned thing about wars. How many people died to give you the right to bitch and moan about the country you live in? I don't know which one is more of a whiner, you or Canuck.