Astro Van Air Blower aka SUMMER IN ALABAMA WHEW!!

I have a 2000 Astro. The although the a/c air switch (face-foot-defrost) will switch between positions, the air always comes out of the foot area. Since it is summer I am trying to get
cold air out of the face vents and it isnít working. I am thinking that is an air valve or something wonít switch. checked the fuse and it is good.
Any suggestions you have would be welcome> I would rather not pay someone $500 to remove the dash.
Thanks Russ
‚úĖ
Your problem it is a vaccumm line that breaks on the front of the vehicle. it is some where under the blower area. you will have to look for it may be hanging just by a little be together, just cuted and get a piece of rubber line that fit that line and you fixt it. good luck.

http://www.autoforumz.com/General-Discussion-Astro-Van-Air-Blower-aka-SUMMER-ALABAMA-WHEW-ftopict119207.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ