Aurora A/C service port.

Was wondering if anyone knew where the low pressure service port was for the A/C sys. on a '99 Olds Aurora? Before I start removing wheels and fender
well spash shields. I flat can't find it under the hood, and it's not shown anywhere in the factory serv. manual or on Alldata that I can find. Thanks for any help.
Garrett Fulton