aurora trans problem

Anyone ever had problems with the transmission not shifting out of 2nd gear? I just had my fuel lines replaced on a recall and now my transmission won't
shift out of 2nd gear.... Any ideas what might be causing the problem?
Is the check engine lite on? Could be the main connector on the trans got shifted. Did this happen right away, if so take it back!!!

gear?
won't