auto loans

Since everyone is upset that GM paid back the loans with TARP money, I think they should give it back to GM as the saying goes I would rather owe it to you than beat you out of it.

Reply to
Tom

Get back to work. You haven't finished paying your bank and corporation corruption taxes. You are in arrears. VAT is coming to help you pay for this corruption as income tax only covers about 30% of non-government working people that pay some meaningful taxes. If they do VAT, they can suck more wealth from everyone for Obama-Democrat-statism.

After all, all this debt-corruption spending needs government revenue.

Next time you see a GM on the road, know that you, your children and their children are now indentured tax slaves for corrupt corporations.

Reply to
Canuck57