Autronic Eye

Page 2 of 2
roads signs did make the lights dim, the sensitiviy was up too high. any bright glare would cause it too dim... it was trial and error. but it works wonderful.. My parents thught thre 98 Contienintal came with it.. The eye on
the Lincoln is located under the rearview mirror.. ON the 87 Model Caddy D'elagance it was behind the grille passenger side. look liked an orange light.
James C. Reeves wrote:

Actually, they are. Current signs are more reflective than even some from the 70's.
In my town we have a few old stop signs that have been around for some time (at least early 80s). They're practically impossible to see at night compared to the other stop signs. Though, it could also be that the city gov't decided to skimp when they bought signs that year, and used no reflective coatings.
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.