Avis Rental Car

I have just bought a used Buick Custom Century from a local Buick dealer. I believe it was recently used by Avis as a rental car.
I live in Tampa, Florida, near TIA (Tampa International Airport).
The car has an Avis sticker on the edge of the driver door.
When the trunk is opened there appears handwritten lettering on the edge as follows:
TPA 0393 04 NC5 1/24/04 AJ
Can anyone recognize and interpret the meaning of this info?
BTW car was built in 1/04 at a GMC plant in Canada, according to sticker on edge of driver door.
Isn't TPA the code for Tampa Int'n Airport?
Its probably some code for the rental agency, like an issue number. Try calling a car rental place and ask them what the numbers mean. Might be the date the car was put into service.
Post back any with any trouble you might experience later on down the road. There has been debate in the news groups on the pros & cons of purchasing a rental car.
Hope it wasn't a hurricane damaged vehicle.
Good Luck.