Back seat converter

Hi, I want to get a thing to convert my backseat into a flip down. Does anyone know how to do this or where I can get a kit for not too much money to get my back seat to flip down. Thanks.

Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@booomail.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com http://www.bankarea.com

If it was an option on your make and model during any one of the years it was produced you can go to the junk yard and get the fold down rear seats. I had a 1988 Z24 which didn't even have fold down rear seats as an option. I went to the junk yard and pick up the seats from a low mileage 1990 Z24 and installed them. I think I paid $75CDN for the front and rear seats.
Steve
Mackie
When you pulled the seat out of your car what did you do with the steel wall behind the backrest?
Or was the back wall open?

There was a steel cross brace there, I just cut it out. The existing bulkhead in the '88 is identical to the '90 except there is an "X" of steel through the middle.
Steve