Back to the top

Dear Germany:
Looks like your new E55 AMG and M5 can't hold a candle to our new Cadillac CTS-V. Thanks for trying, enjoy playing catch-up.
Sincerely,
America

The CTS-V certainly looks like the best thing Cadillac has come up with in a long time. I hope it is as good, and reliable as the heyday of Cadillac. It would be nice to see this marque make a comeback.

Hi America,
that is the reason why we decided to bring the all-new BMW 645i, which handles better, looks better and performs better than any current caddy.
Best wishes
Germany (Southern Branch)
PS: And because we are nice guys, we decided to sell this beauty also to our friends abroad.

But but but...we're gonna have the STS-V in a few years...can't you wait till then?
Hey America,
This is your son writing.
You've used me as a brainless consumer. You promise the world for my money, but only deliver crap. You expect me to blindly love your Tonka Toy designs and expect me to overlook your lack of interest in science, safety, performance and human intelligence.
Thanks for the Tonka Toys, but I've grown up. I want a real car. A car built with a history of safety, performance, science and intelligence, not more Tonka hype.
See you in Germany.
Your son, New America

Dear America,
If it looks anywhere as hideous in real life as it does in this link (
http://www.autoweek.nl/images/480/3026.jpg ) I'll dust off my rusty old bike way before even considering driving an ugly monster like that!
Thank god I live closer to Germany than America!
Princess Morgiah
message

Made by America, inspired by Picasso.
Yes, inspired by Picasso...very droll...very appropriate, coming from Miro... ;-)
DAS
Lord Fletcher wrote:

Dear Lord Fletcher:
If you are going to troll the least you could do is post some performance statistics and links to pictures because otherwise you have made no case which may mean you have no case. Nice troll though!
--
SECRET HIDDEN MESSAGE BELOW
PLEASE STOP READING HERE