Bad Door Locks - Safari

Hope someone can help... the people in this group have been lifesavers before. I have a 97 Safari, and both front power door locks decided to stop working. I have checked the fuses, no problem there; I was going
to change the power door lock relay under the right kick panel, but I'm not convinced that it is the problem.... are there thermistor type fuses, which can open up, and not reset ?
Any advice is appreciated !
Thanks,
Irving
snipped-for-privacy@cris.com wrote:

Wire broken inside kick panel ...cause is stress where it bends opening the door. Splice solder and tape and your good to go.
Tim,
Thanks for your response. I've read about that problem, but it didn't turn out to be mine. Got a sub for Alldata.com, and had my answer in about 5 minutes. I had a bad cigarette lighter fuse! Don't ask my why, but GM chose to tap off of that fuse for a hot wire, in addition to the regular door lock fuse. PUt in a new fuse, and I'm good to go! Go figure!
Irving