balance of trade 69 billion bucks a month down the tubes

wonder what will happen when japan and china and other 3rd world country's will do when there isn't any more wealth left in this country. now the dollar is strong and they can invest in this country, it will not always be that way. just think, they do not like us one bit, only our money. when they own all the manufacturing in this country who outside of all our govt officials and employees will be able to afford to live a decent life. its happening now with the decline of the middle class

Reply to
tc

Japan isnt 3rd world.

You can say that of China but Japan has been very friendly towards "western culture".

Reply to
HeatWave

If you think the dollar is strong, you are truly from a different age. It isnt.

Neither is Japan a third world country, and China is quickly shedding that image.

Our government officials are some of out least helpful relations. American needs a transfusion of honesty, integrity, and energy. We are no longer the provider of the best products in the world, nor the best engineering, nor are we friends of the downtrodden and benefactors of the world.

Ever heard of Rip vanWinkel?

Reply to
hls

One of the problems is that we still think we are. After all, we have the best Congress than money can buy.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski