Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Cheverolet. Not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/26/business/worldbusiness/26chevy.html?_r=1&ref=business&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin
Lee Richardson Evansville, Indiana

Lee Richardson wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/26/business/worldbusiness/26chevy.html?_r=1&ref=business&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin
Key sentence from the story:
"Soon China will be exporting whole vehicles to North America. Last year, Chrysler signed a deal with Chinas largest car company, Chery Automobile, to supply a Dodge subcompact."
--
Civis Romanus Sum

Jim Higgins turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Makes me glad my truck was build in the US!
Oh, wait - it was built in Sinaloa Mexico.
Well, we invaded once. I suppose we could invade again.