Battery disconnect; what follows re-connect? 2001 Impala

Hello All: I posted a similar question before, and got some tips on changing my coolant sensor, but I am still not sure about the battery after reconnect.
So, my Factory Service Manual for my 2001 Impala basically says to note the radio station presets, and disconnect the battery negative lead. For re-connect, it says to be sure all lights are off, key is out of ingnition, and connect negative cable and torque to whatever spec. Then program the radio presets and set the clock. That's it? I thought I had to re-program the keyless entry, alarm settings, oil life system, radio codes, etc, etc, etc? Again, I am changing out the coolant sensor. That is straightforward, it is the battery re-connect that has me gun shy. Thanks for any help and your replies. Bill
All those other items should hold their settings. The reason to have all the electrical items turned off is to keep from drawing a large spark. Any leakage fumes around the battery and a large spark could cause an explosion. Read all the safety precautions in the manual...