Before You Buy a G6 Convertible

I just found out that Chrysler is comming out with a 2008 Sebring hardtop convertible, I found some info on the web about it. Its the same fold in the
trunk type but the body looks better than the G6 especially with the top down, it doesn't have that bathtub look of the G6. But the good part is that the Sebring will be offer much better performance in the HP and torque range than the G6 GTP complete with dual exhaust. Pricee will also be lower than the G6 with higher tech v6 engines.