Best and worst gasoline in the US?

Eventually, the sources of the hydrogen may change, but the actual fuel would remain constant. One infrastructure from production to use. The only things that change are up to the production.

Not that I think that is or is not sufficient, but I'm just answering your question.

Marc For email, remove the first "y" of "whineryy"

Reply to
Marc

Yeah, right. As if I had to... Those who know about it don't need any information...

Cry baby...

Reply to
Neo

Considering that the boiling point is -423F @ 1 atm and the critical point of H2 is -399.93F @ 190.8 psia, how can it be anything else?

I am interested in the subject and if you can give me a reference or two concerning non-cryo LH2, I really will read them. Paul.

Reply to
Frank

Don't forget the 'air cushion' vehicles.

Reply to
Helmet Head

The "Wankel" engine (NSU's) is licensed to Mazda and is re-appearing in the new Mazda RX-8. Comprex compressors: " . ..pressure-wave supercharging (trade name: Comprex) applies exhaust pressure directly against intake air within the honeycomb-like passages of a rotating drum. A belt from the crankshaft is used to spin the drum. Opel and Mazda both used the Comprex approach for diesel models not imported to the United States." Useful inventions. Use Google. Marketplace competition usually gives the win to the simplest, cheapest, most-reliable and most robust ideas. If one (or more) of these criteria isn't met .. . it falls into the realm of "exotica" . .. an unsolved problem looking for a solution. As James Burke describes in his many books (e.g. "Connections"), a "good idea" often finds adoption in a completely different application. Often, we can't live long enough to connect the dots .. .

"Helmet Head" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@library.airnews.net...

Reply to
Bill Freeman