Best remote car starter???

There is a couple brands of Car starters for sale in the paper. The ProStart and BullDog brands. They are both at the same price of $50.00 and look to be what want.
I have put the prostart brand in cars before... about 9 years go though! Back then we didn't have the net and product support was terrible. Luckly we had service manuals and usally were able to figure it out. But as the cars got newer with alarms it became more time consuming!
I've heard that now some of these car starter manufacturers have good web support on wire color codes and locations etc. Just wondering what brand to go with so I don't have to spend all day searching and poking around for wires!
I use the Audiovox: Prestige line:
Sometimes just Audiovox. There are other brands: Stinger, Code-Alarm, Viper, but you can't compete with the direct purchasers on installed price.
I get the wiring diagram, vehicle specific from the vendor I buy from.
Refinish King

In my 15 years of selling and installing remote car starters, I have worked with just about all of them. I would not touch a Bulldog product. Prostart is Autostart's old technology built for Canadian Tire. The part number is even CT####. The most versatile and reliable product I have worked with is Astroflex. Check them out at astroflex.com.

Yes I remember now there was a conection with Prostart and AutoStart. I remember a customer brought in a AutoStart to install one time and it was just like a ProStart.
I will check out the AstroFlex and see what they offer locally. I'll stay away from Bulldog I thought the might be ok being built in the USA. Unlike most everything at Wal-mart that comes from China!