Big Sale On Optics

If you are one of those people that didn't notice the name of the group (GM as in General Motors) and have come in here to post garbage about other car makes, have we got a deal for you. We now have reduced prices on bellybutton optics so that you can see through the "bown cloud" that has been mucking up your vision for so long. If, however, you wish to "pull your head out" and re-join the real world, we can give you a great deal on tractors and chains - your choice!

****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveninces attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Reply to
Rich B