bio performance

Anybody heard of or tried Bio Performance fuel additive. It's suppose to work in both diesel and gas engines. Smells like mothballs to me, and it supposedly will increase fuel milage. I'm kinda old school, if
it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Dan
djoker wrote:

Get the msds and post it here.
Adding mothballs made from napthalene is an "old school" method of increasing octane. Could well be a snake oil derivative of moth balls.
Search google for "add mothballs to gas tank" an you will find plenty to read.
Howard
djoker wrote:

I did search the product, apparently it is another pyramid scheme.
I take the gas pill daily. It gives me more energy. I did a search also and there is an actual company but I haven't found it. Just loads of pyramids on ebay and craigslist. I'm going to do the mothball search.
Here is everything you ever wanted to know about this product and this link is one of our local television stations. Not sure if links work here but here it is. http://www.wlky.com/target32/8145868/detail.html
djoker wrote:

Did ya "gradz-e-ate" from the old school Dan or just outgrow those little seats?