Blinker not working

My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.

They don't blink on either right or left turns.

I am looking for ideas on what to check.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
Andy

Probably a bad flasher or ground at the bulbs, try this:

Gene

Front and rear on steady, but don't flash? Flasher. Front or rear on steady, but don't flash? Bad bulb or grounds. Neither front or rear on? Bad fuse or flasher.

Reply to
PeterD

First check the fuse, then the bulbs (before going on a wild goose chase!)

Reply to
Bill