Blinker not working

My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.
They don't blink on either right or left turns.
I am looking for ideas on what to check.
Thanks, Andy

Probably a bad flasher or ground at the bulbs, try this: http://www.helpowl.com/a/Saturn/2007-Aura/Research/4739?search 07%20saturn%20aura%20fuse
On 12/9/2012 1:33 PM, Andy wrote:

Front and rear on steady, but don't flash? Flasher. Front or rear on steady, but don't flash? Bad bulb or grounds. Neither front or rear on? Bad fuse or flasher.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

andrew snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

First check the fuse, then the bulbs (before going on a wild goose chase!)