Blizzack 215/70/15 vs. 205/75/15: Which one?

Hi there
I am trying to decide about winter tires for my Venture Van (2000). I have narrowed it down to Blizzack, but the tiretrends.com offers them in two different sizes for my Venture.
We do not do any spirited driving (it's a Venture!) and it is only for around town driving, but we do get a lot of snow and ice here in Ottawa. I could save 50$ going with the 205/75/15, which would be good given Christmas is coming up soon.
Will I notice a different between the two sizes? Does it matter?
Thanks in advance.
Frank in Ottawa
I know ones persons opinion is not much to go on but for what its worth I have used winter rubber tires, rather than snow tires, on all of my vehicles for several years. Goodrich, Bridgestone and Vredisteens (SIC,) to name a few brands. In my opinion the Bridgestones were the least satisfactory brand. They were no better than the Goodrich tires, even though they cost more, and the Blizzacks have a greater tendency to brake loose on wet roads. One drives on wet roads more often then on snow covered roads. The Vredisteens (SIC) made in Holland I believe were by far the best in all around for winter driving. I would buy them again but they do not make the 17" inch tire sizes with which all three of my current vehicles are equipped. I bought a set of Cooper winter tires for my 2005 Mustang GT, on recommendation of the tire dealer. . I have not yet driven the car is snow, I just put them on Wednesday, but the car handles much better then the Bridgestones I used last winter on my 2004 GT.
mike

Frank wrote:

For driving in snow, you will likely get better results with the 205/75s at the expense of a little bit of dry road handling.
nate
--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel