Blow Down Testing

1995 Pontiac Grand AM four cylinder.
I understand how to do cylinder blow down testing but do not know how to interpret the results. I would imagine if it lost no pressure, that would be
good. What if it lost say 10 PSI in one minute is that good? What is good and what is bad?
Thanks, Scott
This is how it's done with general aviation engines: http://www.littleflyers.com/engcomp.htm
This is one part of an airplane's annual inspection where we owners hold our breath.