Blower resistor location on 97 Trans Sport

Hi here, I have a 97 Pontiac Trans sport. The blower fan works only on 3-5. I think the resistors on resistor pack were gone.
I followed the threads and could not find the
resistor pack behind the blower. Anybody know where I can find it? Any suggestion are appreciated.
John.
I think there is a relay mounted in engine compartment beside the blower that control the fan speed. Give it a little tab to jump start the contacts or open it up and clean the contacts to test it. If it is, buy a new relay from any automotive supplies. (I had similar problem on 1993 Transport. Not sure on 1997)

Than I am not sure what is the problem with yours. They must have changed the design. Perhaps someone here can help.

The diagram appears to show the blower motor resistor pack directly below the blower motor. Appears there is three screws holding it in the air duct.
Steve

I just found 3 screws under blower motor, I took off the screws and loose the motor, but cannot find the resistor pack. Is it inside the air duct?
Thanks
John

Not sure what screws you removed, but below the blower motor there is a connector that plugs right into the back of the resistor pack. Around this connector there are three screws holding it in place. Remove them and the resistor pack will come out of the air duct.
Take a picture of the area and post it on the internet.
Steve

Finally fix it. It is behind the blower motor and half of its inside the duct.
Thank you all guys here.
John