Blower resistor on a 2001 Impala?

Someone tell me where it is located, I don't seem to be able to find it. Has it moved to inside the switch? My wife's has no airflow on the lowest setting but plenty on the rest.

right side hush panel.... close to the firewall, real close.... upside down with 2 or screws holding it up.... 5.5 mil socket needed... either swivel or swivel socket needed.... bring dictionary for new swear words..you will need them.... if you can swear real good, you can get it done in about 10 minutes.... Bobo