i have a 316 as a second car, the rev limiter kicks in at 4000 revs and
previously the car was able to freely rev well above this. This rev
range is what you need to get out of bother and overtake, this is a
reel pain. Does anyone have any suggestions of disabling replacing or
tweaking, or suggestions of any probs attributing to this
1. This is a GM group.
2. Rev limiters are there for a reason.
3. Where is the red line? Is the car gas or diesel? Are you in Park when you
are trying this?
4. I don't recall seeing the turnip truck drive by, but if you do, hop back
Park? where i am from people have the neurological capacity to drive
the turnip truck probably hit your wide yankee ass, its behind you!
thanks for nothing
red line is 6500
limit should be around here
car is petrol (gas)
Steve Mackie wrote:
1. This still isn't a GM group.
2. I'm Canadian.
3. I have, but no longer chose to drive a manual.
4. I'm trying to answer your question, so you aren't getting "nothing."
5. The rev limiter is there for a reason.
6. Are you in "neutral" when it's hitting the rev limiter? Dumbass. Most
cars have their 'park,' or in your dumbass case 'neutral,' rev limiter
around the 4k mark. When you are driving down the road, however, dumbass, it
will red line.
7. Get back on the turnip truck.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.