Bobo please help with gm radio code

Just had to replace my engine intake gaskets and had to disconnect the battery. Now my radio says "loc". I don't know the code. Did the presets 2 & 3, and AM/FM. Got 152 and 154. 1999 Chevy Venture. Can
you send me the unlock code?
"Bucks22" wrote

According to those number, the unlock code is 1920
Ian
message de

Verified, he's right.
I'm in the same boat, I just bought a Tahoe and worked on the electrical. Now the radio is locked out. The code is 128076. When I had the fuel pump replaced, they just gave me the aboved code. Any help would be great.
"tahoewhyme1999" wrote

Now the radio is locked out. The code is 128076. When I had the fuel pump replaced, they just gave me the aboved code. Any help would be great.
That display code doesn't seem to be valid. You may want to repeat the procedure to pull the codes.
Turn on the ignition. Press #2 and #3 button on the radio Record the numbers on the display. Press AM/FM buttons. Record the numbers on the display.
See what you numbers you come up with by doing that.
Ian
Opps sorry the numbers are 022 023.. Tahnks
FYI the repair shop said they called it into Chevy and receive the code 1759.
"tahoewhyme1999" wrote

1759.
Did that work? Because I got a code of 1461 for the lock numbers of 022 023.
Ian
FYI the repair shop said they called it into Chevy and receive the code 1759.
How about one more? I have a 1999 S-10 ZR-2 that I replace the battery in. I used the aforementioned steps to get the numbers 482 486. What would my security code be. Thanks in advance for any help. Hoot