Body bushing part number

Anyone happen to know (or be able to find) the part number for the *lower* body bushing for a '77 - '96 Chev B-body? I already had the P/N for an upper (457917), but my parts guy at the dealer can't find a lower.
I need to get the body back on my '81 Impala as I'm moving in a couple weeks.
Thanks, Mark
remove 'spamsucks' from mail addy for replies.
I fart in Darl McBride's general direction.