bogging down bad - 03 chevy malibu 3.1v6

I have a 03 chevy malibu 3.1v6, the car bogs down in low rpm especially when driving from a stop and will not accelerate fast at all. At full throttle, my car will hang up at high RPM?s for a few seconds before shifting into the next gear unless I take my foot off the gas a bit. Apparently it smells like sulphur when driving behind me. I would appreciate any help.

Reply to
OSCsteel

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep