Bolt on GM axle boots...?

I have an '88 Chevy Celebrity. Just noticed both outer rubber axle boots are torn. Looks like I have to pull the whole wheel assembly to replace them.
QUESTION.... is there an aftermarket "bolt on type axle boot" (split boot) that can be purchased to simplify this job so I don't have to remove the wheel to replace them? If so, where can I get them? Norm
There is a split boot available, however, you still have to remove parts to replace them. I can picture replacing them without removing the axle from the car, but seems like it would be a pain in the a**. I think those split boots are for people that don't feel comforatble disassembling the axle to install the new boots, but you still have to remove it from the car.
I also don't trust those split boots.
Steve

Split boots work if you don't drive too far or too fast and keep an eye on them. Steve described the users accurately. There is still a place for them with a DIYer though, but you can't install them and forget them. They can be tricky to install and may not fit the given car well.

yeah... I've been researching the subject on Google. Seems they're available for less than $20 in most auto parts stores. I never leave town and only drive 3 or 4,000 miles a year. The car is 16 years old but runs like a clock and is fully loaded... only iron I've ever had with electric windows! The CV's aren't making any noise...I'm gonna try it as soon as it warms up.. in the meantime I'll have to zig zag to avoid puddles.