bonneville forums

hi,
i see a couple bonneville forums on the net and wonder which one you guys like better than the others.
thanks, peter

Definitely http://www.pontiacbonnevilleclub.com They have helped me with any problem I have had, and usually if you post a question, someone will get back to you, sometimes in only minutes. They know Bonneville's through and through, from top to bottom. Many have the actual service manuals, and they all work on there own Bonneville's.