Bonneville SSEi remote

Hi everyone, Just bought a remote from the wrecker for 1993 Bonneville SSEi. Does anyone know how to re-program this used remote unit to open my car. I already have
one remote that is working right now, but there are two drivers in the house so this remote is going from one hand to another. I am concern that we may lose this remote some days so just want a spare one. Please note that the vehicle is equip with pass II security system.
Thx
If I remember correctly, this would be the older system used on cars prior to OBDII and may be programmed manually without the need of the scantool. The Bonneville is an H-body and I am quite familiar with programming the W-body but I would expect them to be similar.
The W-body has a "Programming Pigtail" connector hidden under the rain gutter of the trunk on the right side, close to the antenna. All you need to do is use a jumper wire to ground this pigtail connector and you will "hear" all the locks cycle once to let you know that you have entered the programming mode. Then you need only press one button on each remote and wait until the locks cycle for each remote entered to acknowledge the codes acceptance. Note that the reciever can only hold 4 remote codes and programming the 5th remote erases the first code. Also, as soon as you enter the "programming mode", you erase all previous programming.
Now with your Bonneville, I can't remember for sure where the programming jumper is but it may be under the right side of the dash. I do remember that on some models such as the N-body, that it was a button you press on the receiver unit instead of a jumper wire from the harness.
If you can find the receiver unit, inspect it for a button first and follow the same programming method. In the case of the W-body, it was a black wire with a white tracer....

Thanks, I will have a look at it. Is there an instruction manual somewhere stating this procedure?

anyone
have
house
may