Bose Automatic Volume

Hi Folks,
I have a 2003 Envoy, and can't seem to get the Automatic Volume to work on the Bose system. It worked fine in my 98 Blazer( Not Bose). Anyone else have
this problem?
When you say "automatic volume" are you meaning the Speed Compensated Volume feature? If so, there is a signal line in the radio wire harness (labeled VSS in my 2001 Camaro service manual). This is the signal which tells the radio how fast you're moving. Which pin it's on might vary according to harness and plug configuration. I have the 21 pin plug which is connectors C1 & C3 combined (C2 is not used in my vehicle). I'm not certain how this signal is composed. It might be variable voltage, or it might presetn a varying resistence, or more likely it might be a serial data signal (similar to those used for steering wheel radio controls or remote CD changer control).

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.