Brake fluid exchange

Hi. I own a '79 Caprice 4dr. I run it at a local short track. I would like to completely exchange the existing brake fluid for fresh/better fluid. My Haynes doesn't give me any clue on how much fluid the brake system can hold - any thoughts on how much I'll need to buy? I have standard brake calipers/mc/lines.

Thanks! MS

Reply to
chgowiz

Probably at least two pints, buy three and if you have extra left over just keep running fresh fluid through until you run out.

good luck,

nate

Reply to
N8N