Brake fluid exchange

Hi. I own a '79 Caprice 4dr. I run it at a local short track. I would like to completely exchange the existing brake fluid for fresh/better fluid. My Haynes doesn't give me any clue on how much fluid the brake
system can hold - any thoughts on how much I'll need to buy? I have standard brake calipers/mc/lines.
Thanks! MS
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Probably at least two pints, buy three and if you have extra left over just keep running fresh fluid through until you run out.
good luck,
nate