Brake noise

Hi group,
I recently changed my wheel hub on my 1999 pontiac trans sport. Since then, I hear a loud metal-on-metal squeal when going in reverse. If i turn the
wheel hard right or left it goes away and sounds more like a metal rubbing noise. There is no noise going forward or when braking.
I had someone slowly reverse the car while I had my ear to the wheel, and the noise is coming from the caliper/bake assembly area, but I can't see anything rubbing.
Any ideas?
Take it apart and look for any brake mounting hardware rubbing on the rotor, even the wear sensor may have bent in a little.

-
the metal plate behind the rotor is bent take wheel off and bend it back seen this happen all the time

Yup, that's exactly what it was. Thanks