Brake Pad Replacement for a buick park avenue 1992 fwd abs

Would anyone mind e-mailing me about the abs system on my buick. Can I replace the pads without effecting the abs?

No one need reply all at once now.
No one need reply all at once now.
There are no issues with the abs doing a pad replacement, by the way some people have jobs so the replies typically come in the evening.

-
You must of needed a relpy fast - seeing you posted 2 replys, one 28 minutes after the original post. Then a second reply one a minute later.
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles