Brake Pad Replacement for a buick park avenue 1992 fwd abs

Would anyone mind e-mailing me about the abs system on my buick. Can I replace the pads without effecting the abs?

Reply to
Nerevar

No one need reply all at once now.

Reply to
Nerevar

No one need reply all at once now.

Reply to
Nerevar

Reply to
Shep

You must of needed a relpy fast - seeing you posted 2 replys, one 28 minutes after the original post. Then a second reply one a minute later.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
Reply to
Harry Face