Brake Problem

I am working on a friend's car, a 92 Buick Roadmaster with Bosh ABS. The brakes failed and when I checked under the hood it was squirting fluid out of the master cylinder cap. We put on a new MC and could not bleed the
brakes. I used a vacuum bleeder. We bench bled the MC before installing. Because he and his wife needed to get to work and had to wait 2 days before the MC came in he drove it with almost no brake pedal for those 2 days. I am unable to draw fluid out of the brakes. I am getting fluid out of the MC, the proportioning valve, and the ABS, but cannot draw it out with the vacuum bleeder. Any ideas on what is going on?
Mike D.
Michael Dobony wrote:

You will have to cycle the abs system. To do that you will need a Tech2 tool or take it to a shop.