brakes and clutch

Ive got a 94 sunbird 2.0, and my clutch burned up about a month ago and today I went to move the car and it seems as it wont move unless its pulled, even in
neutral the car is stationary, cant figure out whats wrong, the abs blinked for almost a year
rockstar09 wrote:

Sat long enough that the brakes have rusted up.
--
Steve W.

On Fri, 06 Nov 2015 01:18:06 +0000, rockstar09

One or more calipers is not releasing. I'd rebuild or replace them all before driving the car. Before spending any money, inspect the overall chassis to be sure it is safe and not rusted out.
On second though, no, I wouldn't. I'd call the local junkyard and have them pick it up.