Buick 3800 Engine-Strange Problem

I don't have anything to say about brake pads, BUT I do have a VERY STRANGE engine problem. Somtimes when you start the engine it has a low speed mis and if you restart the engine most times it runs ok. The
plugs and wires have been changed with no effect. Any idears?
I have a VERY STRANGE engine problem. Somtimes when you start the engine it has a low speed mis and if you restart the engine most times it runs ok. The plugs and wires have been changed with no effect. Any idears?