Buick AC blowing on floor only.

I have a 94 Buick Regal, and the AC works fine (cold), but it only blows on the floor. The vent is blowing on the floor too. On Bilevel, I get a little bit of air at the defroster, but none on the front
vents. On defog, it's still on the floor. The vacuum switch that pulls the baffle is not moving when I change the ac settings. I've seen this once before, and it was a vaccum leak. Should I look at replacing the climate control switches or try to find the vacuum leak. Any suggestions? Thanks.
I'd do the leak check first. That car is now 12 years old and those vacuum hoses have had to endure 12 years of heat, etc. I would not be the least suprised if one of them is brittle and leaking (replaced the hose from the intake manifold connection to the plastic hose to the HVAC system on my '94 Regal just recently).
The manifold vacuum source is a multi-port connector on top of the intake manifold just behind the throttle body - you'll find a group of hoses connected there, including one to the brake booster (that, one is the largest), one to the transaxle, one for the HVAC system.and a couple of others (cruise control and evap. system).
Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I'll check those today.
Vacuum line right behind the throttle bottle had a clean break in it. Works perfect now!!. You're the man William!
I meant throttle body...
Cameron,
Glad you foudn the break and the HVAC system is now working right. Don't know about where you are, but we just hit a warm spell and it IS nice to have that A/C working right.
Bill