Buick AC Comp, Made in France

During oil change # 2, I spotted a decal on the bottom ot the AC Compressor, " Made In France".
Harryface 05 Park Avenue, 20,000 mi.
91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.

Don't feel bad, the automatic trans in my 03 Ford Ranger was made there. I just hope it didn't come from the old Citroen factory or such.
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:05:40 -0500, Harry Face wrote:

Sell it FAST!!! <bg!>
My limited experience with cars has convinced me that neither the French nor the Italians know anything about building reliable passenger cars! Yea I know Ferrari/Lambhorghini etc but then we have Renault, Lancia, Fiat, the semi-French Eagle Premier etc...
There was a shop in my town that had a sign in the service area that said:
"We have the right to refuse to work on any Renault electrical problem".
After reading that my AC Compressor was Made In France , Simon Said ( not says ) Sell it Fast !
.....And BUY what !?
Buy any American Car and it will have foreign made parts. I'll probably see more Made In _______ ? ,tags as I begin to work on different areas of the car.
Harryface 05 Park Avenue, 20,000 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.