Buick battery life rating?

Does anyone know the battery life rating on the 2001 Buick LeSabre series 100 battery? It is under the back seat so not readily seen to see if it has
markings. My car is 68 months old and the battery still functions fine, but I'm thinking of getting a new one before winter anyway. I find it much easier to replace a battery a few months before time than even a few minutes after it has died.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Five years is pushing it. For ANY battery. You may be pushing the car soon.