Buick Century

Any news out there as to whether or not this model is going to be continued or not? I am looking at a new car in the next year and currently have a 99
Century that I like. If they continue this model are they going to change the looks in the near future? If they are not may have to look at the LeSabre or the Ford Crown Vic, although I like the smaller size of the Century. Thanks. -- Paul snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com "You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."

What's currently being said is that the Century name will be dropped and a de-contented Regal will take over its position. I think this change is planned for the 2004 model year. I'm not aware of any cosmetic changes until the Regal gets completely redesigned for the '05 or '06 year model.
Roger
I think the 2005 Buick Regal will be a new body style, same size as a Century. Century isn't supposed to be in the 2005 line up.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~259,100 miles_~_~~_