Buick Cold high Idle problems ( Professionals )

I seem to be having an issue with a 1990 Buick Skylark 3.3L engine. Only on very cold days at first start-up it will idle way to high and I have to shut it down and re-start and it will idle fine. Sometimes it takes a couple of times to shut down and restart.

IAC was replaced this past summer (AC Delco parts) Coolant Temp Sensor was replaced this past summer (AC Delco parts)

I got a code for low TPS voltage and I have replaced it, but still getting the same problem. It is not every time either, but for the most part every time it drops below 30's it will give me the problem. Throttle plate is clear.....no build up.

Thanks Patrick

Reply to
Pt3

If the TPS has an adjustment on it, it may be off..

Reply to
Robert Hancock

TPS is set at .39 and the acceptable range is 37-42.

Patrick

Reply to
Pt3