Buick Hood Release Doesn't

The hood release on my '92 Buick Century has broken. The cable is still intact as far as I can tell. At least it doesn't pull out past where it used to pull out when it was working. Anyone know how to get into the engine compartment when the release doesn't work? Any suggestions what to do? Anyone point me to where I might find out this information? TIA. Jerry

Reply to
Jerry