Buick LaSabre

I can't get into the Kelley Blue Book , but would like to know what my 2005 Buick LaSabre, Limited, with all the bells and whistles is worth. TJ

Don't know why you can't get in - I did with no problems. Go to www.kbb.com. Supply all of the required information and you'll get your price. Hint - you have to provide a lot more information than you've given here.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net