Buick LaSabre

I can't get into the Kelley Blue Book , but would like to know what my

2005 Buick LaSabre, Limited, with all the bells and whistles is worth. TJ
Reply to
John Walsh

Don't know why you can't get in - I did with no problems. Go to

Supply all of the required information and you'll get your price. Hint - you have to provide a lot more information than you've given here.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Sadly, about $10,000 less than what you paid for it new.

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face

Try nadaguides.com WBMA