Buick LeSabre 1988 Limited

Hi there!! I just wondered if someone know this problem... I have a buick LeSabre 1988 limited (4 door, automatic with a 3.8 L) and when i turn the fan "on" , it just make a big big anoying noise and it sounds like if
something isn't turn correctly in the motor of the fant. Can you tell me what is it and if you know it, do you know how much does it cost??? Could it be the blower motor?? thanks a lot ! bye!
Nicolas
Could just be leaves or something jammed in the blower wheel..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Maybe the bolt on the end of the motor shaft came off ( highly unlikely, due to age / rust ) and the plastic blower wheel is bouncing around inside the blower box. Or maybe the wheel broken.