Buick LeSabre 1995 right turn Electrical Problem

I have checked all of the bulbs and they are good. When I turn my right turn signals on all three lights, back, front, and side stay lit. When I turn my left turn signals on they work normally.
When I put on my hazard flashers they all work OK. I can only assume that the column switch is good because it closes to light all lamps. The flasher is good because the same one is used for both right and left. The lamps are good because they all light. What else is there? Any ideas ................. Thanks
Check the grounds in all the sockets, check the bulbs for improper installation also.

-
buick95 wrote:

Do what Shep said. It sounds like the right side ground is bad and is partially grounding through other lights.
buick95 wrote:

take right side bulbs out one at a time and retest.
--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert