Buick LeSabre 4T60E how to disable TCC

Hello, I have a 1996 LeSabre and when driving at about 60 MPH the TCC torque converter clutch lock up is bucking, sometimes quite violently.
I would simply like to disconnect the wire responsible for the
activation of the TCC. I have searched the web with no luck so far. And now I am here.
HELP PLEASE...... :confused:
--
6strings