Buick LeSabre air flow

Air stopped coming out of the dash vents. All other functions work except for the dash vents. It also seems it wont go to high air and the dog days of
summer are coming soon. Any ideas?

Diverter.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

On many gm's there's a vacuum resoirvoir on the drivers side, mounted to the hood. It's a "ball" a bit bigger than a soft ball. Look carefuly at the hoses coming to this. If one falls off or is cracked, the a/c system will usually be stuck in defrost - all air comes out the defrost ducts.
No high air.. do you mean it won't go to recirculate mode? Or the fan does not change between position 3 and 4?
No recirc would be affectd by a cracked or disconnected vacuum hose also.
How about what year?

Sorry missed posting the year. 1996. It is a limited
It has automatic temp controls with additional control on passenger door.

1996

no such ball and I check vac lines

In that case it might cost you. Climate control, right? Those boxes ran about $300+ USD last I checked. I would get under the dash first with a mityvac and test the vac. motor.
Tim wrote:

1996 LeSabre...
My diverter between defrost and mid doesn't move. The servo checks good. The diverter between defrost and mid can be seen from the mid air outlet to the right of the radio. The Blue vacuum line from the vacuum block behind the glove compartment controls the servo which is up above and to the right a little of the gas pedal. Another servo up there with White and Green vacuum hoses from the block controls two? diverters in the main lower duct right behind the ashtray. The other servo in same location with Orange hose has a link that goes down near the gas pedal linkage and controls the Recirculate door.
Thank you

Mine is no vacuum to mid vent servo. Temp fix switched Recirc vacuum line to mid vent servo. Full mid vent hit Recirc button. Also glued about a ten inch stick in the vent to the right of the radio to hold the mid vent diverter open about 1/4 inch so I have a little mid air all the time. After my rear stops hurting from sitting and laying on those bloody seat belt ends sticking up between the seats I will replace the vacuum hose to the tank in the fender and tackle the programmer. http://www.imcool.com/articles/aircondition/fix_vacuum_line.php