Buick Lucerne console removal question

I have friend who has a 2006 Buick Lucerne, and he wants to get the console between the two front seats out to check some electrical wiring. He can't figure out what's holding it in. Can some one
please help? Thanks
The answer has been found, but when I tried to remove my post., it won't let me! = = = = =

So what? Over time it will just disappear.
OK Thanks!
= = = =